Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here comes the Easter Bunny


It's one of my favorite times of year, the return of the Easter Cream Egg from Cadbury and the cute little bunny that hops around in the commercials and deposits these wonderful treats. I think I could literally sit and eat these things by the handful. I can still remember being 5 years old and coming out the local Zellers with my egg in hand the my parents just bought me. I couldn't wait to get into the car so I could rip the wrapper off and get a taste. It was a great sugar rush for a little fella like me and I think back to that night every time I bite into one of the Cadbury easter eggs.

1 comment:

Mattyboy said...

Oh I would have to say my favorite egg would be the caramilk egg. I love my caramel but the cream eggs are a classic too.