Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scenic Sunday : Beach Sunset



I was recently organizing the pictures off our computer and came across this shot I took of my wife last summer on a trip to the beach with the kids. I totally love this picture of her with the sun setting in the background. I remember the day, it was a very relaxing trip to the beach and everyone was just kind of winding down at the end of the day. Carrie was wondering around the beach and she seemed so peaceful and relaxed. You would have to appreciate our lifestyle it seems as though you never get to relax and just be together and the times you actually do you are normally too tired to enjoy the moment. This was one of those nights when all was just right.

To see other participants in Scenic Sunday click on the picture below
Scenic Sunday

5 comments:

ProdigalWife said...

Lovely moment you captured. So peaceful.

Sharon said...

It's nice when a photograph can bring back such good memories! It is a beautiful picture:)

Petit Eyekiss said...

It's the most beautiful Scenic Sunday I have seen.I just love it!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

You've captured exactly all you wrote about. It's a lovely shot.
Janice.

ItaJeff said...

Wonderful scene
Happy Sunday

♥Ita