Saturday, October 17, 2009

Camera Critters Crazy Animals you've never seen



I recently found this animal that I have never seen before and I bet you haven't either. It is called a Zony and it is the offspring of a zebra stallion and a pony mare. It is considered a Hybrid Animal that is created by selected breeding, like a puggle dog which is a mix of pug and beagle. I have a whole collection of hybrid animals that I will start sharing with you all over the next few weeks.




To participate in camera critters click HERE

10 comments:

Jane said...

Aww its beautiful, thanks for sharing:)

said...

Fascinating. Beautiful coat.

b13 said...

What a cool coat that Zony has!

eileeninmd said...

Now, that is a different animal. Thanks for sharing.

Mara said...

At first I wondered whether it was a very emaciated horse, but fortunately it wasn't! It was just the zebra stripes and I realised it looked beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Crazy

Dhemz said...

wow....great info....haven;t seen this before.

btw, this is my first time to join this meme....here's mine:

http://www.gregdemcydias.com/2009/10/camera-critters-squirrel.html

Oskar said...

Very beautiful coat!

Anna said...

You're right. I'd never seen a Zony before. Interesting!

Carolina said...

What a wonderful animal ;-O